Duplex Scale Tuning

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:50:28 EST

<<"Shouldnt we know how to tune the duplex-system to pass the PTG exam?  It
must be important or piano makers wouldn't bother with it.
Johannes">>

Johannes;
 First, No we shouldn't know how to tune the duplexes to pass the eaxm...heck
we could hardly agree on the tuning of the temperament much less a duplex!!
:-)
  The importance of 'most' duplex scales falls somewhere in between 'white
sidewall tires' and 'twelve speed toasters'.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)