Bandsaw blades

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:00:07 -0500

Speaking of bandsaw blades...

Any of you interested in telling what kinds or brands of bandsaw blades =
work best for you?

I've used Delta blades (can't tell you who makes them).  They were o.k., =
but nothing spectacular if I recall.

I've used Olsen blades.  I always heard raves about Olsen blades, but =
the ones I tried weren't really that great either.

The best luck I ever had is with a small shop that makes them to order.  =
I never did know what brand of blade he uses.  He buys it by the roll, =
and cuts and welds/solders? it to order.  His blades always run smooth =
as the joint passes over the bearings and guides instead of the =
'chunck', 'chunck', 'chunck' that I hear with others.

Just wondering what other people are using.???

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net