Duplex Scale Tuning

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:51:25 EST

In a message dated 12/21/1999 12:03:33 PM, Del wrote:

<<"I'm not sure I would equate the tuned duplex system with either white
sidewall tires -- if you don't like them, just put the white part inside --
or with twelve-speed toasters -- now I can burn my English muffin twelve ways
instead of just one, but still, its just a muffin.">>

Del;
 Perhaps that remark of mine was a 'bit' esoteric........ but well
intentioned nonetheless :-)............I'm off to burn my blueberry bagel in
my old one speed toaster.
Jim Bryant (FL)