Three questions about tuning

Mjacobucci@cs.com Mjacobucci@cs.com
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:52:05 EST

In a message dated 12/30/1999 10:42:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DGPEAKE@AOL.COM writes:

<< When the phone rings, and I am asked what my tuning rate is, I tell them
then
 ask how long it has been since it has been serviced.  If has been say 5, 10,
 15, 20, I explain the pitch raise, then advise them to expect an extra
charge
 if necessary. Most of time, I get the job. Of course, if they are price
 shopping and want the cheap rate, they won't get me, but that is a different
 story. >>
That's pretty much what I've been doing.  Thanks.

M. Jacobucci.