FIRST TUNING FOR 2000!

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:02:23 -0600

Brian,

My hat is off to you, sir.  You have bested the rest of us for sure.
Congrats, and Happy New Year!   :-))

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Brian Holden
  Sent: Friday, December 31, 1999 6:29 AM
  To: Woodchester Pianos; Ted Smyth; Sue and John Martin; Selwyn Wright;
Rolf Carstens; Rex Carswell; Pianotech Forum; Patrick Holden; Murray Hancox;
McHaffie Graham; Malcom McDonald; Lesley Holden; Kerry Sawyer; Ken Blackman;
John Chan Wong; George Merriman; Dell Purdie; Bill Holden
  Subject: FIRST TUNING FOR 2000!

  Ahem.  In the wee small hours of this morning I tuned my piano.  Why?
Because I'm crazy, that's why.  As New Zealand is one of the first to see
the sunrise, I figure that this is the first tuning in world for the new
century.  See attachment.  Brian Holden, Rotorua, New Zealand