No Shows

Mjacobucci@cs.com Mjacobucci@cs.com
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:11:44 EST

In a message dated 12/29/1999 4:58:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

<< One time the customer had a very good excuse not to be home. When she
called
 a week later to reschedule, she told me that the night before the
appointment
 she was rushed to the hospital with a heart attack. She actually apologized
 for not calling me to cancel the appointment. (Imagine that, forgetting to
 cancel the piano tuner on your way to the hospital with a heart attack. What
 will customers think of next?) >>

I had one that turned out that the customer's wife had to get a emergency
brain operation.  They were such nice couple, young and enthusiastic and had
just moved into the house.  Now their lives were changed.  They did call and
re-schedule later.  No shows don't  bother me at all as it could be somehting
like that..  I do the cell phone thing now too and it helps alot.
M. Jacobucci