Sorry (Off topic)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:57:04 -0600 (CST)

>>P.S. What is the recommended color for a pianotech list firesuit?
>
>Our purveyor of highest quality flamesuits is Conrad Hoffsommer. He has a
large selection, rated for different temperatures, in many stylish models
and a full range of virtual colors and fabrics.
>Get one for every day of the week!
>Susan Kline
>P.S. I'd better put one on now, having perpetrated a shamelessly OFFTOPIC
post.

Many thanks for shamelessly promoting my virtual emporium.  The cheque is in
the mail...  :-}

Conrad Hoffsommer
Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
All-Season, Unisex, One Size fits All, Designer Patterns and Colours,
GUARANTEED to work One time and One time only, Tailgate
Cash sales Only.

P.S. My new Italian line is STUNNING!