Divorce

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 08:12:53 -0600

James,

What a great attitude! May I recommend the book Hope for the Separated:
Wounded Marriages Can Be Healed, by Gary Chapman, © 1982, Moody Bible
Institute of Chicago/Moody Press? It should be available through
Christian bookstores. The son and daughter-in-law of a good friend of
mine are going through a divorce, and the book has reportedly been the
best thing in the situation. I shared (with permission) a chapter
entitled "What About the Children" with a couple of rallies of R-KIDS
(Remember Kids in Divorce Settlements).

Marie and I have made it through 9 years, by God's grace, and have
learned a lot. Best wishes!!

Dan Eumurian, R.P.T.
1634 Barlow St.
La Crosse, WI 54601