to Dan Eumuian Divorce

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:41:24 -0600

Excuse please as I could not find Dans email address to reply privately. =
 I am currently reading the book by the guy who wrote Women are from =
Venus and Men are from Mars about dealing with the loss of a loved one.  =
Then I have a book sent to me by James Turner about the nature of =
Romance and Love which my soon to be X is reading first as she did the =
one I am on now.
Our kids (3) has the youngest at 21.  I seem to be the main problem =
dealing with this as I don't seem to be able to accept what is =
happening,  My papers were served last Saturday so the process has =
begun.  My feeling for my wife are the same as when I married her.
If you write back please write privately.  As you have read, a lot of =
this D stuff is going around in our profession. It must be in the stuff =
they treat piano hammers with :>) =20
             "Tranquility Base"  now under construction
                    ETA   April, 99
James Grebe=20
R.P.T. and M.P.T.
 from St. Louis                              =20
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
                       and
Practical Piano Peripherals