Heintzman Upright Value

Mike Swendsen mike.swendsen@shaw.wave.ca
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:27:47 -0700

Cary:

That depends.

I get 3 or 4 phone calls per week with people asking me how much their piano
is worth.   I usually give them the same answer- Who do you want to sell it
to?  To someone you don't know (i.e. general public), or to a piano dealer?
Or to someone like a friend or a family member.  Or are you trying to
determine how much to insure it for? All 3 answers are very different.

Also the overall condition of the piano is also a big contributing factor.
The only way to get an accurate value ( well close anyways) is to have a
piano technician who also knows retail/wholesale value inspect it and
appraise it.

If you only want a ballpark figure.... Anywhere between $0.00 to $6500.00

Mike Swendsen RPT