Friday Cries (not technical)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 12:48:20 -0500

John:

In situations like this you need to fair to both the customer and
yourself.  It would have been more fair all around to respond, "That
will be fine to move the piano, but I will need to start over with the
tuning.  It's only right that I be reimbursed for the time I've already
spent on the piano."  I probably would have suggested that they can save
some money and your time by leaving it where it is until just prior to
the next tuning, which should be in three months anyway.

Clyde Hollinger