George Winston ... and Others

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:49:01 -0500

Hi Guy!

If truth be known, Chick Corea was a real treat to work with ... quick to
appreciate anything I may have had time to do on the piano before the house
opened, and again at intermission.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----------
From: Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols <nicho@roadrunner.com>
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: George Winston ... and Others
Date: Saturday, January 30, 1999 7:16 PM

	Zen, when I worked for Corea a couple a years ago, I found him to be much
more interactive than other non-classical types. He's the only one (of
several) where I attended the concert voluntarily.

>assorted big snips<

Have fun, charge enough, and don't take any negative personally.
Guy

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon