Stripper

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:25:03 EST

In a message dated 2/3/99 7:13:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, Gutlo@AOL.COM
writes:

<<
 Woodfinisher's Pride is available at Home Depot.  It may seem expensive, but
 the savings in labor and other removal materials far outweigh the apparent
 expense.  It also contains no wax and thus doesn't need expensive and toxic
 wash thinner to remove it.

 I don't use polyurethane:  I use PianoLac, a waterborne developed
specifically
 in my piano shop for high build piano finishing.  More info available in my
 step by step manual, including the most efficient way to use Woodfinisher's
 Pride.

 Arthur

Can a get a copy of your step by step manual?

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR