M&H agraffes

pianoworks pianoworks@mindspring.com
Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:23:59 -0500

I've been reading the posts about M&H agraffes and want to pass along that
Schaff had a supply of 9/32" agraffes that fit.  These are not listed in
their catalog, but I got a couple hundred for my inventory in the past
couple of years.  I assume that there is a limited demand for them, so they
only make up a supply every so oftem.

Don Bennett