Fw: Saturday

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:31:56 -0600

             "Tranquility Base"  now under construction
                    ETA   April, 99
James Grebe=20
R.P.T. and M.P.T.
 from St. Louis                              =20
pianoman@inlink.com
                  Creator of:
 Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
                  and
Practical   Piano    Benches
-----Original Message-----
From: James Grebe <pianoman@inlink.com>
To: MPT <MPT@talklist.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 10:18 PM
Subject: Saturday

Guess what folks?
This weekend is a woodworking show again.  Unfortunately I have no money =
to buy anything or places to out the stuff if I did.  I am going to go =
anyway to spend as much of the day as I can to pass the time and take in =
all the demos.  I don't need a restraining influence as I already have =
that with an empty wallet  If my wife were with me I am sure she would =
tell me to buy everything my heart desired, Yeah right ;>)
I am really itching to get my fingers on those ON buttons again.I really =
have a hard time breathing without sawdust in the air and all over my =
clothes.
=20
=20