Integrated floor heating

Daleboy@AOL.COM Daleboy@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:20:16 EST

Dear Wim,
	I would suggest installing a "Damp Chaser" system in the piano. If it is a
grand piano I would use two humidity systems if possible due to the fact that
the convection heating system that you are describing is an EXTREMELY dry type
of heat. Of course you would want to install the complete system as this
environment that you describe will likely go through pretty drastic swings in
relative humidity.
	Here is the e-address for the company if you need further info:
                                   gayle@dampp-chaser.com
Gayle will respond to your inquiries very quickly!   Best of Luck!
Regards,
Dale Whitehead, RPT