Do_It-Yourself Assistance?

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@compuserve.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:17:05 -0500

A couple of years ago, a family in our church, good friends, got an old
1930s era upright - free. Since they didn't want to invest much money, but
were willing for a little "do-it-yourself" experience, I sold them a box of
bridle straps, set the action on their dining room table, taught them what
to do, and let them at it. I stayed a few minutes to supervise until I was
sure they were doing it right. Then came back the next day to put the
action back in. They did a good job, had some good family bonding, and we
are still good friends.

Wally S.