Do-It-Yourself: Back

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:35:25 -0700

Hi all-

I hope my introduction to this topic was not mis-understood.  I have
personally assisted many of my customers in do-it-yourself and have also
tutored a measurable number of individuals who were interested in
learning about piano technology.  The business card, however, I found a
bit amusing.  Although I am oftem willing to engage in this type of
activity I doubt that it is something I would want to put on my business
card.  I also found the card itself, i.e. the layout, rather
interesting.  There are some great points mentioned in this thread so I
should note that I am in agreement.  Keep it coming!

Rob Goodale, RPT