ETD's

Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:23:10 -0500

While the subject is at hand, what are the positive leaps that were made
with the current trend of ETD's such as SAT and RCT that make them
superior to the Conn Strobotuner in terms of the actual tuning of a
piano?  I understand the storage issues, but am interested in the actual
benefits from the tuning aspect alone.

Also, as a long time customer of Schaff, I have been aware of the RCT and
the Yamaha scope, but they do not carry the Sanderson Accu-tuner.  Where
can more information about that product be found?

Thanks

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com