Mysterious after ring

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:04:26 -0500

Patrick:

Sorry I have no ideas about what the problem is, but my gut feeling is
that when you find it, it will be something simple, if they were fine
for so long and now suddenly there is a problem.  So I wouldn't be too
hasty to go to a lot of work until you are certain there is no other
way.

Clyde Hollinger