Conference topic

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:07:27 -0600 (CST)

>There is more to being married, though, than having something in common.
>Respect for each, trust, understanding, compassion, etc., all play a very
>important role in assuring a successful marriage. And as with any other
>"occupation," you have to constantly work and "study" to make sure the
>relationship stays fresh.
>
>Willem Blees

... and a genuine respect and admiration in each, for the talents and
capabilities of the other doesn't hurt either. Personally, I continue to be
amazed that anyone would have wanted me in the first place, much less
continue to put up with my near total disorganization and still laugh at my
lame jokes and puns after twenty five years. Hmmm, maybe a sense of humor
should be close to the top of the list at that.

 Ron