warped nameboard strip

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:28:04 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 1:55:17 AM !!!First Boot!!!, jkazanjian@hotmail.com
writes:

<< Recently I serviced a Chickering console where the nameboard strip
 was bowed in the center and the sharps were knocking on it. It was only
 anchored to the cheek blocks,with no anchor in the middle of the
 keyboard. I tried moving the postion of the screws in the cheek blocks,
 but I don't have to much room to play.The sharps still knock in the
 middle of the keyboard.I'm at a loss on how to fix this problem. Any
 ideas.? Thanks
                          Judy Kazanjian >>

File down the sharps.

Willem Blees