warped nameboard strip

robert moffatt piano service moffattr@cadvision.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:15:56 -0700

Roger Jolly wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>            One or two saw cuts will only takes a few minutes. If you have
> to trim say 10 sharps I'm sure it would be more work.
> Regards Roger

Roger,

After reading a few more posts on this topic, I get the feeling
that some may think the problem is the key stop rail. If I read
the original post correctly, it was the fall board / name board
strip / key cover / what ever!
In any case, filing down the sharps to eliminate the problem
of sharps hitting a warped fall board, is in league with, shimming
a warped key frame with business cards...as apposed to sanding
the frame, and seating it properly. In my humble opinion!

Bob