This is very strange.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:53:15 EST

hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu writes:

<< To break up the monotony of practice room tunings what I would do would be
 to grab one without looking from the case.  The order in the case was
 scrambled, so I wouldn't know which one I had until I looked at it.
 Whichever one it was was where I would start the temperament.
  ---Mental gymnastics for the aural tuner ---

They are not keeping you busy enough at Luther, Conrad. I think it a case of
too many days kooped up in your room, because it is too cold and windy out
there. You need a new life.  :):):)

Wim