ETD's

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:47:23 -0600

Clyde:

If you are win95, check out TuneLab 97.  Since it has no automatic
tuning generator you set up a tuning using your aural skills and the
results are very good.  I'm sure if there were a way to set up a tuning
automatically, I'd be tempted to use it.  I have done a few pure FAC
tunings in my life.  I am much happier tho with tunings I measure and
make for the piano I see in front of me.  It uses the best combination
of aural and electronic measuring tools to help you do consistant work.
Great tool, tremendous price!

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT