Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:19:31 +0000

Jim,

Unfortunately I wasn't at the Cal Convention this year, but I
have got to ask what you played?  I would think you would have
to play a number of pieces in different keys to get a real
judgement from those poor defenseless tuners.  Did you play a
piece in the best sounding key for the Moore tuning?

David Ilvedson, RPT

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@jps.net