2+2=3 ..?

adkpiano adkpiano@breathemail.net
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:21:01 -0000

Sorry to subject the list to a simple question - but I'm sure it's not =
the first . 2 + 2=3D 3....?..
Where do the Piano Tech training courses/apprenticeships fit into the =
big picture or , as i'm begining to deduct , did the majority of USA =
techs learn their skills through videos and books with no one-on-one.
Excuse my ignorance - I'm a Scot=20
Replies would be best posted privately ..
adkpiano@breathemail.net=20
Thanks=20
Alan Mpta=20
PS Thansk to everyone who replied to my last query - some really useful =
..BIG THANKS.=20