Learning regulation (renamed)

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:43:07 -0600

>Bingo? Well maybe or maybe not. I have purchased or been given a total of 5
>pianos. I have rebuilt 3 of them and I am working on number 4. I have not
>been able to sell any of them...
>Terry Beckingham
>Associate Member PTG

You are learning, or have learned, either what the market will not bear in
your area, and/or the process of learning regulation/rebuilding skills
alone does not educate one on how to sell pianos.

Marketing ones wares is another whole ballgame.  I've moved maybe 100 used
pianos, give or take, and keeping up with the wims and wishes of what
people want from year to year never stays the same, especially now with the
Internet as an information tool.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician