where do you all find the time?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:22:10 +0000

I log on in the morning (California) and delet...ah, read
carefully the Midwest and East Coast stuff which usually is
at the most 30/40 messages.  Then at night I can usually finish
up with the rest of the Midwest/East Coast and West Coast
material.  I'm with you Greg, I barely have the time to read it
let alone respond...(obviously I did find the time)

David Ilvedson

> Date:          Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:54:37 -0500
> From:          Greg Newell <gnewell@EN.COM>
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       where do you all find the time?

> Valued list,
>         I must ask, in my ignorance, where you all find the time?  I
> cleared off all messages last night (2:00am).  When I logged on today at
> about 2:00 pm there were over 70 messages. I dutifully read them (o.k.
> most of them).  It is now almost 1:00 am and there are 42 new messages I
> just received.  I really just can't see where you all find the time
> unless the major contributors are semi- retired.  Can someone shed some
> light on this. I know I'm not the only one with work to do.
>                                                     Greg Newell

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@jps.net