Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:11:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Phil:

I accept your chastisement.

I also do a lot of troubleshooting over the phone with people from all
over the country. Last week I received 3 calls from the same person in
Hawaii. I don't mind doing this. The only reason Larry and I can do this
is that we have just had lots of experiences like the one you mention.
Eventually you will be giving out help to others in appreciation for the
help you have received in the early days. That's the way it works.

The many classes PTG gives on regulation and repairs will help one in the
long run to be good at troubleshooting. It's kinda like the way Banks train
tellers to spot counterfeit money. They study intimately the real thing.
This is why we have so many and varied classes on tuning, regulation,
rebuilding, field repairs, etc. at our Conventions and Seminars.

I'm looking forward to you being one of our great teachers some day.

Jim Coleman, Sr.