where do you all find the time?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:09:30 -0500

Greg:
	I quit teaching high school music in 1992 because the demands on my
time were too great.  Now I am constantly vigilant that I don't
overextend myself; I don't want the same thing to happen again.
	Some people assess how each hour of a typical week is spent.  They then
have a basis upon which to make some changes.  We also need to learn how
to balance the important and the urgent, no easy task.  More could be
said, but I'll stop there.

Clyde Hollinger