BLUE SKY VALUE(off topic humor)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:09:11 -0500

Here's one for you Lar . . . .

One bright, beautiful Sunday morning, everyone in town got up early
and went to the local church. Before the services started, the towns-
people were sitting in their pews and talking about their lives, their
families, etc. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church.

Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling
each other in a frantic effort to get away from the evil incarnate. Soon,
everyone was evacuated from the Church, except for one elderly
gentleman who sat calmly in his pew, not moving - appearing oblivious
to the fact  that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.

Now, this confused Satan a bit, so he walked up to the man and said,
"Don't you know who I am?

"The man replied, "Yup, sure do."

Satan asked, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Nope, sure ain't," said the man.

Satan was a little disturbed by this and asked, "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for over 48 years."