Wonderwand

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:51:33 +0000

List,

As I reported previously my Wonderwand broke at the tip and
today I was forced back to my Yamaha hammer, actually I had to
use the gooseneck yesterday from my string repair kit. Lo and
behold I rediscovered my hammer control which had mysteriouly
disappeared when I went to the Wonderwand (no offense intended).
Some time ago I was developing muscle pain in my forarm and
tried the balltype hammer in hopes of relief.  The relief came
and I have had little arm problems lately.  So today I'm back to
the Yamaha hammer.  I remember Newton? complaining about the
Wonderwand flexing too much for him, some time back.  Well I
think that is what I just de-experienced...I think my good
Yamaha hammer is NOT flexing and my tuning technique felt great!
Problem is I also had some lower arm discomfort at the end of
the day...What I need is a regular hammer with a ball?

Any imput is appreciated...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@jps.net