Plate Finishing

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:00:55 -0500

Instead of using Steinway's bronze powder, which Steinway buys from Walter
Wurdack Inc. and resells at a great markup, why not just buy from the
manufacturer?  Walter Wurdack Inc. is located at 4977 Flyer Ave.  Saint
Louis, MO  63139, (314) 351-6600.   One pound of powder from them is $15
plus about $4 shipping.  From Steinway, the same powder is $48 plus $17 for
shipping.  You do the math.

Frank Weston