dogs (etc.) stuck in pianos

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:16:56 -0600 (CST)

   The first year I was here at U of H, I cleaned out the trash from
BEHIND the vertical pianos (does that count?) and, among other things,
I found an UNused comdom and a pair of men's briefs. Ah, that's what I
like about working for a university. The kids keep me thinking young. :-)
   When I was still in West Texas, I found a pair of little girl's panties
inside a piano. In a church, of all places.

Avery

>I've found Pizza,
>    Yes Pizza, in a Gordon Laughead in a dormatory years ago.  Somebody
>lifted the lid and droped in a piece.  It was pretty hard and kept the
>hammers from reaching the strings.  Ghastly porno Magaizine found in a
>"fine home" hidden in the cavity above the keybed and behind the belly
>of a Steinway.  Some Marijuanna in a High School Yamaha U-l. --Like
>twenty years ago.  Removed mashed cookie from under the keys in a home
>with kids.
>-Mike
>I never find anything I want except pencils and pens.
>

>> > Treasures found in Pianos
SNIP