Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:47:49 EST

In a message dated 2/20/99 10:05:01 AM, Les wrote:

<<"It's my contention that the preponderance of opinion on the list is for an
exclusive group, encouraging only those who've risen to high levels.">>

Les;
 I am going to disagree with you on this point, in particular where pianotech
is concerned. I can't think of a more "inclusive" group than the
"preponderance" of list members and I think that the level of questions and
answers speaks for itself...don't you agree?  I have never seen an answer
refused because the questioner was not an RPT.  In so far as the quality of
the list goes all participants are "risen to high levels".  Or am I reading
something here that you did not say?
  Stop complaining, take your technical test, and then you will be among the
"elite" and you can judge for yourself just how unelite that is!! :-) Then,
having achieved 'santification' you can work for whatever "equity" you deem
appropiate.
Jim Bryant (FL)