printer

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:10:54 -0600

I love having my computer with me all the time now that I use TuneLab.
I can set future appointments, do the invoicing and customer database
entry etc.  That leave a lot less work to do when I get home.  I'm
really thinking of getting a portable printer, so I can print invoices
for customers.  (My handwriting is quite bad and is frequently misread
by customers.)  Does anyone take a printer with them?  If so, what are
the really great - and really bad - printers out there.  Both of the
ones I have here in the office are too big to take with me.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University