Teflon question - PianoDisk and heat - CD titles

Isaac OLEG oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:14:57 +0100

Hello everyone,

1° Do someone ever report a problem after using powered Teflon on grand
knukles?

I've hear of an application in a music school that turns after 2 years of
use in knukles replacement for 2 pianos on five treated.

As I did not hear the story myself I don't know if it was really powder or
if the tech use a spray of teflon (what I suppose, but I ask the question
for a friend)

2° Did you notice the heat problem with Yamaha MX 100 S PIANODISCK ?

You may plug the piano all time , or the transformers heat will ruin your
tuning in a few (just in front of the end of the upper bass strings)

Have one I tune in a restaurant , tuned last time in november after 1 year
without any tuning, the piano have drift 1-2 cts (RTC check), and it is
always plugged.

3° Do you know where can someone found a large title library of PianoDisk
CD's ?(on internet i.e., would be nice ).

Thanks

Take care.

Isaac OLEG
Accordeur - Technicien
Service Concert
17 rue de Choisy - 94400 VITRY sur SEINE
tel 01 47 18 06 98 - 06 60 42 58 77 Fax 01 43 91 01 62
EMail oleg_i@club-internet.fr