(Fwd) Re: Maathushek Pianos

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:45:34 -0500

Dear list:

I got this request for information and only have what's in the Piano
Atlas.  Do any of you have more information for this gentleman.

Ron

Subject:        	Re: Maathushek Pianos
Date sent:      	Sat, 20 Feb 99 22:25:45 -0800
From:           	Paul Kreutzer <paulk@scvnet.com>
To:             	<webmaster@ptg.org>

The Santa Clarita Valley Historical Society is currently renovating a
Mathushek Piano donated to us for use in one of the historic buildings
we are  restoring at our  historic park in Newhall, California.  We are
interested in discovering any information about Mathushek or his pianos,
especially the one we possess.  We are also searching for pictures of
the instrument, since the music rack is  missing.

Can you provide any information?

Ron Berry
webmaster@ptg.org
See us at the Piano Page  http://www.ptg.org