(Fwd) Re: Maathushek Pianos

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:17:34 -0500

Mathusheks make great borders! The last time I saw a Mathushek, Steve
Schroeder,  Paramount, CA (reasonable proximity to Newhall) was using the
rim of one as a planter behind his shop. He may still have the music rack...?

At 10:45 PM 2/24/99 -0500, Ron wrote:
>I got this request for information and only have what's in the Piano
>Atlas.  Do any of you have more information for this gentleman.
>------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
>The Santa Clarita Valley Historical Society is currently renovating a
>Mathushek Piano donated to us for use in one of the historic buildings
>we are  restoring at our  historic park in Newhall, California.  We are
>interested in discovering any information about Mathushek or his pianos,
>especially the one we possess.  We are also searching for pictures of
>the instrument, since the music rack is  missing.
>
>Can you provide any information?

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net
 -- someone who's been in the field too long.