List Meet in KC?

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:29:58 -0600

Clyde & List,

Having observed the same phenomenom last year as Clyde did, I would be open
to suggestions as to format, location, and time. Some options would be a
come and go style in a meeting room or lounge at the end of the day. One
problem is the number of activities going on in the evening with ceremonies,
receptions, etc. I also think the earlier in the week the better but am open
to ideas.

Dale
Dale Probst
Assistant Institute Director
Kansas City--July 21-25,1999
wardprobst@cst.net
(940)691-3682 voice
(940) 691-6843 fax
http://www.ptg.org/1999/conv/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Clyde Hollinger
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 6:28 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: List Meet in KC?

Dale:

This suggestion was made for last year's convention at Providence, and
quite a number of people seemed to favor it.  I showed up where I was
told it was to happen, but no one else was there.  Was I given the wrong
information, or is it easier to say "go for it" now, and harder to take
time from our schedules to actually show up?  Nevertheless, I still
favor the idea.

Clyde Hollinger