5-minute pitchraise

Ken Jankura kenrpt@cvn.net
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:29:51 -0500

At 07:32 PM 2/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Friends:
>
>When I first heard of this feat, it was a fine tuning in four minutes.
>I reckon the version printed here is closer to the truth.  So can we
>have a volunteer show us at Kansas City how to do even a 9-minute
>pitchraise?  That's about 1 string every 2.5 seconds.  I sure _I_ would
>learn something.  Somebody?  Anybody?!  Please?
>
>Clyde Hollinger

Isaac Sadigursky does a wonderful class on tuning stability that includes a
pitch raise, timed, which when I saw him took about 12 minutes (not
including  breaks to talk and explain). And he didn't even break a sweat. I
learned a lot and would recommend it. Just seeing someone else's efficiency
of movement will speed up your own.
Ken J