List Meet in KC?

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@quantum.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:33:48 -0800

Ron,

Is this true?

Seems like if my memory hasn't faulted again I own you a beer.
This could be scary meeting someone just like me....

Of course I would have to be there.  I can't figure out how I can swing that
one as I just spent a week in Long Beach at the CA State Convention (with
family of coarse).

doug richards
San Jose, CA