Re. When is it enough?

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:05:14 -0500

Try tuning in a church sanctuary for a performance and have the setting sun
hit the middle of the piano while you are tuning the high treble.  Instant
panic.

I pushed it into the shade and returned a few hours later to finish.

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)