Yamaha electric grand

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 09:18:23 EST

<< Any experiences with these machines you want to share,
 and am I missing something in this picture.

                                            Dave Renaud
                                            RPT >>

My experinece, and opinion, is that these instruments were made for  the rock
world, to be played as loud as possible by "musicians" on tour. If your
customer wants a piano to play, then have her get a real piano to play, not a
toy.

As I said, to quote Steve Miller, that's just my opinion, but I could be
wrong.

Willem Blees