pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:44:30 EST

Newton wrote:

<< There are too many that would rather gripe than learn about the
experiences of the rest of the world.

I enjoyed the posts and dI hope to learn more about "Tuning with the
Arabs."

  Yeah,  me too.  I have always had this fantasy that I would really impress
some son or daughter of one of those incredibly rich sultans, Prince, or
pasha, and they would have Daddy bring me over to the palace, get me to tune
the magic temperament, do the etheral regulation, paying me $1,000 a day, plus
my own jet, jeep, and air conditioner.
    I thought we were going to get some picture of that when the poster began,
"I was tuning in a Palace the other day............."   Geez, tuning in a
palace?   I once tuned a piano in the Parthenon, it was a nightmare.
Regards,
Ed Foote
(I been everywhere, = Paris, Texas; Rome Georgia; Athens, Tennessee.)