Industrial Chemists, Please?

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:03:10 -0600

Joe:  Thanks so much for your forgiving nature about my misspelling your
names.  I am very sensitive about the spelling and pronunciation of names
and really felt badly when I realized what I had done.

btw. I know of a guy whose last name is Fogg and whose parents named him
"Buell".  Imagine surviving your teen years with that name.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.