Industrial Chemists, Please?

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:40:00 -0500

> Bill Ballard, RPT
> New Hampshire Chapter, PTG
>
> 098783  EA   Hamburg Tuning Pins 4/0  2-1/2.......$72.00
> T5591600  1PC  Key Flame Guide
>
>     My two favorite catalog items (Steinway 4/96, and Yamaha
>
>         respectively)

Key Flame Guide,,, from Yamaha eh?   Looks like they got hooked by phonics.... ; )
Ok OK it isn't polite to tease respected company, but I couldn't resist.    It all
started when my college (Furman University, Greenville South Carolina) roomate  from
Massachusetts started teasing me about my Southern accent.   Actually he usually
asked for a translation.  "What's 'jall'? like when you said "Jahll have a good time
at the potty  last night?"