Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:51:16 -0500

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Richard Moody wrote:

> Good recomendation.  What is the "mix" and the drying times.  How much did
you apply
> when and where? Would it have mattered if you didn't use the hair dryer?
ie apply
> the "mix" and come back the next day when it has dried.....

> Snuggle eh?  It HAS to be Snuggle?  What about Woolite?

> Ric a Wonderin

Nick Gravane described it in a Journal Article.  When the CD-ROM comes out,
I'll be able to find it again.  One part Snuggle (or Woolite) to 7 parts
isopropyl alcohol.  Nick's article mentioned the hair dryer, and I'm
basically impatient so I used it.

I generally don't want the mix to penetrate more than about 1 mm.  I put it
on the strike point, and want the core of the hammer to stay hard.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
mailto:dporritt@swbell.net
Meadows School of the Arts