Key Fronts (Removel)

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 22:21:09 -0600

Hi Ron,
            Since the front's are glued to end grain most pop off with a
sharp 1" chisel, if they are stubborn heat them on a hot plate, before
pealing them off.
We mostly recover with complete molded key tops and fronts, colour match is
ALWAYS perfect. it looks factory and not RECOVERED.
See my previous post for factory perfect key notches. June 18th 1999.
Regards Roger

At 03:29 PM 02/07/99 -0500, you wrote:
>List members.
>
>Is there a easy way to remove key fronts.
>
>Or, who sells the best fixture to saw them off?
>
>Does anyone use the one piece key top and fronts?  I've  only used the tops
>and have a system for that but wondering how best to do the complete  one
>piece  unit.
>
>Ron Lindquist   R&R Piano Service
>                6039 River Rd.
>                Eagle River, Wi  54521